OK, so I’ve got a confession to make…
I recently had my FIRST EVER camping experience at 22 years of age and let’s just say that it wasn’t your typical kind of down and dirty camping, it was in fact what people now call GLAMPING!
So what is Glamping exactly? Glamping is short for luxurious or glamorous camping where you can get a feel of the outdoors without having to sacrifice the comforts you can’t live without. You simply turn up, jump into your ready made bed and RELAX!
Canopy Tribes is located ONLY 3km away from a popular waterfall in Kota Tinggi, Johor and only 10 minutes away from a local town which is filled with delicious Chinese restaurants.
What to expect
- A 4 hour drive from KL City
- A tent ready-made with electricity, fans and tons of space
- A mouth watering BBQ ( included in the price)
- A comfortable sleep, although temperatures can get pretty hot
- A full English Breakfast
- Lots of morning activities to choose from such as hiking, trekking, swimming, cycling or kayaking
I paid 180RM for a full package which included dinner, breakfast and 1 nights stay. They can give you a cheaper price if you wish to have your own food and beverages.
Call Malcolm on +601-87865152, +601-97339866 or +07-2443788 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org